Monday, June 25, 2012

Post Tournament & Summer

Hiya

As my last post pointed out, me and some mates were to an achievement based tournament last weekend. It was a total blast. Never before have I shouted "YES" when my lvl4 got sucked into the warp, as I got the "sucked into the warp" achievement. It really took the edge of the competiveness as people struggled to get achievements at the same time as tyring to play a good game.

There were three types of players there: The gamers, the in-betweens, the achievers. All in all I think everyone had a good time. I most certainly were an in-betweener as I didn't want the battles to be a complete goof-fest. I actually did meet a eshin skaven army with a "triad" - three assassins, led by a vermin lord and a engineer (the ld5 general). You don't see that very often.

In the aftermath I ended on a 7th place and best in race on battle points and around 10th place in achievements. Exactly where I want to be.

All in all I'm even more tempted to do another unit of OnG, as they are hilarious to play. But, I think I will try to do up a unit of skeletons to paint some different colors and maybe something for the 6th edition release tournament here.

Good times
/ Niclas

No comments:

Post a Comment