Tuesday, April 24, 2012

List Set for Nationals This Weekend

Hiya!

The nationals is coming closer and participants are now up in the 80's, which is great. Well I have painted like a madman these past weeks and now I have a battleworthy army. As such I won't change the models going in the list, as I need to get some games in. Crazy huh?

Anyways. The list is similar to my earlier post. Here goes.

  • Orc Warboss - boar, sword of striking, armor of destiny, crown of command, shield
  • Orc Great Shaman - lvl. 4, fencers blades, talisman of preservation, channeling staff
  • Black Orc BSB - boar, charmed shield
  • Night Goblin Shaman - scroll
  • 39 Night Goblins - nets, 2 fanatics
  • 5 Spider Riders
  • 20 Night goblins - bows
  • 30 Orc Biguns - standard, musician, shields
  • 23 Black Orcs - standard, musician, shields, Banner of Eternal Flame
  • Orc Chariot
  • Orc Chariot
  • 1 Troll
  • Arachnarok
  • Rock Lobber
  • Rock Lobber
  • Mangler Squig
  • Mangler Squig
I'm excited, now that the army is all done and eager to see how it plays. Though to be honest I haven't been playing nearly enough with this army, so lets hope I don't blow it.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious about your lone troll and 2 fanatics. Very cool list and army, let me know your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lone trolls are simply great. They serve as redirectors and chaff killers, while at the same time are tough and immune to panic. The fanatics can be great, but recently I've stopped taking them to fit more guys and due to my aptitude to forget them. They simply dont fit my style.

    ReplyDelete