Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Blogin'

Hiya.

I've found it hard to maintain a constant blog update now during the summer, with work, sun and all. In fact my whole hobby-life is a bit on a low. Though don't despair! I'll hook you up with some highlights from the Warpstoned blog. Here you go.

Doubles tournament report

The art of army deployment

A look on the engineer

1500p team tournament report

Shield for slaves - maths

Review of the globadiers

Hope there's something in there for every taste. And enjoy your summer

/ cheers , Nick

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great insight in this post! I'm looking forward to having a couple beers with friends, and playing some 'fun' hammer! Also, I linked this post in my latest article. I'm interested to know if it generates any traffic for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to hear you're enjoying the blog. I sure notice some traffic increase, though it's kinda low now in summer in general due to my low post count. Kudos for your blog posts as well, I like the roundup style of the wh community!

    ReplyDelete