Monday, May 30, 2011

Tournament over!

Hi guys. A busy weekend this one. Though really enjoyable.

As you may or may not know, I played a 5 round 2,5k tournament this weekend with exactly the list I published here two weeks ago. I'll post pictures and battle report of the whole shebang in a few days, just let me put it down to words.

Anyway. I had a good run, and par one game where cannons and magic ruined my day turn one, I played really well and my army performed extraordinarily. Most importantly wiping two "identical" deamon armies, my ever present nemesis-army, which is a great personal victory. I managed to squeeze out a second place overall and 78/100 BP, which also was the runner up for most BP in tournament. So i'm nothing short of satisfied with my skaven.

Read in later for some thoughts, learnings, reports and pictures.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment