Monday, May 9, 2011

Toughness 8 you say?

A quick thought about the new Khemri monstrosities with the feared T8. They will surely be hell to kill with my cannons, needing to roll high for strength further reduces their wound average.

However. My new favourites the globadiers are now even more a so a solid choice. Regardless toughness and save, these guys will wound you on 4+. The list of possible targets for them increases with every army! With the trend of more big baddies I predict globadiers will just keep on increasing in utility.

What I like is that in addition to just shoot the monsters, you can continue to shoot them when they're locked in combat adding to your arsenal of possible ways to counter them.

My tip to skaven players: put in some globadiers to help counter the monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment