Thursday, May 26, 2011

Skirmish Trays

I made up skirmish trays yesterday for my globadiers - using the time I have over before the tournament. Since I'm all painted and done.

I use the GW modular movement trays and made up the rouchly .5" by strips of plastic card. It was a little fiddly, but I got them done, even magnetized. Around here there's few people woh uses these, but it seems it's more common in other parts of the world.

Truth be told, I've never run into problems not using them by always playing open and forward. Does the opponent place his skirmishers uneven, I point it out. However I can easily imagine that there could arise situations where thing are unclear.

Me, I really made mine because they look great. I'm a little bit of an a autistic in that regard, I like movement trays and and order in my units and on my battlefield. Anyway, now I have them.

Does anyone else have an opinion on these small trinkets of skrimish moving trays?

No comments:

Post a Comment