Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Converted & Painted: Globadiers

Hi again. Been busy last week with studing, although I managed to cram in two
2500p games, trying out some lists. More thoughts on that later though.

As my last post suggested, I've been building my own globadiers. I finished painting
them just now and thought I would post some pics. I really believe they fit in really nicely
with the new skaven and mind you they actually have heavy armour rules-wise so there will
be no WYSIWYG-problem. I tend to always take that into account when pondering a conversion,
the opponent should know what it is, or I rather leave the conversion at home.

What do you think?




3 comments:

  1. They look good, I like the glow effect on their arms from the globes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fantastic, great conversion work. What did you use for the globes, and are the hands/arms holding them part of the original kit or did you have to convert that as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :)
    The globes are 6 mm airsoft bullets - perfect size. The only sculpting work I did was for the hands as there were none of the SV hands that were open. I also sculpted the bag-o-globes for the uppermost left guy, but that is of course optional.

    ReplyDelete